LUXY NULITE DIRECTIONAL CHAIR
A chair is made to be lived: it must be resistant and welcoming, we must like it but it must also respect us, it must make the time we spend with it pleasant and productive.
Many of us spend more time sitting than standing, making important decisions or doing business while we are all in one chair. The more a chair welcomes us, the more profitable and pleasant it becomes.
NULITE embodies this philosophy: it is proposed as a light, flexible and elegant solid Venus, perfect for offices and the home. Furthermore, it presents itself with a new look, refined and enriched by important technological elements
The strength of NULITE is, of course, ergonomics, the study of body posture: the lightness of the line and the multifunctional structure are the main element.
In addition, the skeleton of the chair is enriched by a decentralized multiblock oscillating mechanism, useful for adjusting also with the intensity adjustment of the back and seat oscillation according to the weight of the person
NULITE offers sophisticated care of every detail: in a way, truly representing Italian style and design: the frame, for example displays various components in chromed aluminum, which shine like sparks of light in the midst of the chromed steel of the remaining structure.
Specifically, we go to see the essential elements of which our chair is composed and what are the customization possibilities that the customer has at the time of purchase:
- Finish: Chromed or painted with white epoxy powders with anti-scratch treatment.
- Backrest: PVC carrier.
- Seat: PVC carrier.
- Structure: seat/back structure in high resistance steel tube 25 x 28 mm. tickness 1,5 mm. with chrome plated.
- Armrests: In die-cast aluminum with chrome finish.
- Mechanism: Rocking Multiblock Mechanism.
- Base: In press fused aluminium with glossy finish with inox insert.
- Wheels: Self-braking rubber coated diameter 65 mm.
- 26000 Ribbed series: not removable upholstery; Padding produced with thermal shaping system in fireproof foam.
- 28000 Soft series: not removable upholstery, in foam density 65 Kg/mc, thickness 2 cm.
ROCKING MULTIBLOCK MECHANISM
- 22° backrest inclination.
- 1 programmed locking position (backrest all forward) or free backrest (OR).
- Seat height adjuster.
- Free backrest: follows the movements of the vertebral column – left lever upwards.
- Locked backrest: choose the backrest inclination angle best suited to the task and lock it – left lever downwards – to release and change angle a slight pressure of the spine on the backrest (anti-shock device) is sufficient.
- Backrest intensity control lever according to the user’s weight.