LUXY TAYLORD MANAGEMENT OFFICE CHAIR
Being creative means first doing something unusual … On the other hand, however unusual, the idea must be logical enough for people to take it seriously. To make a successful chair like Taylord it is not enough to have a lot of ideas: it is essential to present them carefully and have a total awareness of the form.
When modern design combined with fine sartorial finishes meets functionality and ergonomics, Taylord is born, a timeless chair that dresses the environment with refinement and care.
- Finish: Chromed frame and armrests and polished aluminum base.
- Backrest: PVC carrier.
- Seat: PVC carrier.
- Structure: High-strength steel frame, round section diameter 25 mm. for 1,5 mm. thick, chrome finish.
- Armrests: In die-cast aluminum with chrome finish.
- Mechanism: Multiblock Rocking or Relax Rocking.
- Base: In polished die-cast aluminum.
- Wheels: Self-braking rubber wheels (standard) diameter 65 mm.
- Quilted covering: removable cover; 30 kg / mc density polyurethane foam padding 25 mm thick.
RELAX ROCKING MECHANISM
16 ° inclination of the backrest synchronized with the seat movement 5 positions of programmed lock or free backrest.
- 1 programmed locking position (backrest all forward) or free backrest (OR)
- Seat height adjustment
- Choose the position of the back most suitable for the task (all forward or free) Free backrest: follow the movements of the spine: press the lever inside
- Backrest locked all the way forward: remove the lever – to unlock and change the angle, a slight pressure of the spine on the back is sufficient (anti-shock device)
- Backrest intensity adjustment according to the user’s weight.
ROCKING MULTIBLOCK MECHANISM
22 ° inclination of the backrest.
- 1 programmed locking position (backrest all forward) or free backrest (OR).
- Seat height adjuster.
- Free backrest: follows the movements of the vertebral column – left lever upwards.
- Locked backrest: choose the backrest inclination angle best suited to the task and lock it – left lever downwards – to release and change angle a slight pressure of the spine on the backrest (anti-shock device) is sufficient.
- Backrest intensity control lever according to the user’s weight.