LUXY YOUSTER MANAGEMENT OFFICE CHAIR
Comfort and design: an indissoluble combination for those who choose YOUSTER, the line of executive chairs that combines elegance, refinement, quality and ergonomics. The precious upholstery in leather or fabric, selected with great care for strength and beauty, are combined with the chromed aluminum of the armrests for a unique quality result. The clean and minimalist aesthetics presents original and refined details.
Designed for executive and prestigious environments, YOUSTER is offered both in the classic high-back and integrated headrest version, and in the medium-back version. In both cases the armrests can be in chromed aluminum or in integral polyurethane. To welcome visitors and furnish meeting rooms, YOUSTER is also available in a fixed version with a sled base, with and without arms, in black polyurethane or in chromed aluminum, and an important detail – front and back of the same color.
With YOUSTER, obtaining the best ergonomic result is simple, thanks to the movement control mechanisms positioned in the bases. To the gas plate for height adjustment is added the regulating mechanism which also acts on the lateral thrust intensity based on the weight of the person.
RELAX ROCKING MECHANISM
16 ° inclination of the backrest synchronized with the seat movement 5 positions of programmed lock or free backrest.
- 1 programmed locking position (backrest all forward) or free backrest (OR)
- Seat height adjustment
- Choose the position of the back most suitable for the task (full or free) Free backrest: follow the movements of the spine: press the lever inside
- Backrest locked all the way forward: remove the lever – to unlock and change the angle, a slight pressure of the spine on the back is sufficient (anti-shock device)
- Backrest intensity adjustment according to the user’s weight.
ROCKING MULTIBLOCK MECHANISM
22 ° inclination of the backrest.
- 1 programmed locking position (backrest all forward) or free backrest (OR).
- Seat height adjuster.
- Free backrest: follows the movements of the vertebral column – Left lever towards I high.
- Locked backrest: choose the backrest inclination angle best suited to the task and lock it – left lever downwards – to release and change angle a slight pressure of the spine on the backrest (anti-shock device) is sufficient.
- Backrest intensity control lever according to the user’s weight.
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTIES
Youster is certified according to EN 1335 (part 1-2-3), guaranteeing safety, comfort and ergonomics to those who work many hours in the office.